Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Blog Comments

>  At this point, the issues users are facing have much more to do with the language plug-ins than they do
> with the Platform.

I completely agree but IMHO the platform work is still very important.
The way I see it, if we in platform (and I tend to think of platform
as the "Eclipse top-level project including JDT and PDE) do a good
job, we make it easier for the others to make a good job.

Best regards, Lars