Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] [ide-dev] Working sets (WAS: Re: Java IDEs comparison)

I didn't expect this "Others" working set to be so popular and a sufficient reason for preferring another explorer to Project Explorer...
Anyway, I've a patch on this topic, but it's too complicated. I make it my top-priority for today to rewrite it in a simpler way so it gets in Platform soon and it will be a closed topic.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top