Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Output of Eclipse Quick Diff

Hi Dani,

What specific newsgroup or forum do you mean? Or generally any Eclipse forum? Thanks!

guowei

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 1:17 AM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Guowei,

you should ask this question on the newsgroup/forum.

Dani

From: shuixiangren <shuixiangren@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 14.07.2011 22:37
Subject: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Output of Eclipse Quick Diff

Hi,

It seems that Quick Diff in Eclipse only shows the changes visually on the ruler bar. I plan to use the differences found by QuickDiff for other advanced analysis, and I'm wondering whether the differences could be converted to the change logs in a file. For example, when line 3 is added, the change event like "Line 3, added" is appended to a file on the disk. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Guowei