Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] UI Walkthrough request for STP Policy Editor

Title: Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] UI Walkthrough request for STP Policy Editor
Renat,

Are we still good to go with the SOA Tools walkthrough on Wednesday?  Do you need a Webex?  If so, can you host it?  I can host audio.

Bob