RE: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Any business this week?

I'd like to walkthrough the proposed p2 UI changes, the earlier the better (I'm just beginning the implementation).
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_UI_3.5_workflows

Can we take the Oct. 1 slot?

susan
Inactive hide details for "Mik Kersten" <mik@xxxxxxxxxxx>"Mik Kersten" <mik@xxxxxxxxxxx>

          "Mik Kersten" <mik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: ui-best-practices-working-group-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          09/16/2008 04:57 PM
          Please respond to mik,User Interface Architecture Working Group