Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Any business this week?

XSLT is going through some Run and Debug Launch configuration changes. We may want to do a walk through and hopefully have JDT developers on the call as well, after we get 1.0M2 out the door.

Dave

Bob Fraser wrote:
Any business for this week?

It has been awhile since we have met. The next thing I have on the Calendar is a Mylyn UI walkthrough on October 15th. I believe there was interest in P2, and maybe more XSLT.

Anyone have any proposals?

Thanks,

Bob