Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] I promised a one hour review

Thanks, its been a bit busy lately :)

David Carver <dcarver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ui-best-practices-working-group-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/14/2008 09:55 PM

Please respond to
User Interface Architecture Working Group        <ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx>

User Interface Architecture Working Group <ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject

Kevin McGuire wrote:

> In one of the recent UI walkthrough's I promised to donate one hour of
> my time to do a UI eval of... something.
> I think it was for this call:
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/XSL_Tools_UI_Preferences_Review.
>
> Can who ever I promised that to please refresh my memory?  :)
Yeah, it was basically just reviewing that we were following the Best
Practices for UI for an eclipse project.   Any feedback you can provide
would be appreciated.

Dave