[ui-best-practices-working-group] Mailing List Archives unaccessible?

Hi All,

I noticed that the mailing list archives on
    https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ui-best-practices-working-group
are not accessible.

I find this odd, since I understand that all communications at Eclipse
should be public and transparent. Is it intentional that access to the
archives is restricted, or can I proceed filing a bug for the Webmaster
to fix this?

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top