Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Possible Preferences and Launching walkthrough

Kevin McGuire wrote:

Hi David, is this as prep for the call or were you looking for comments beforehand?

If prep, it'd be great if you could put together a wiki page http://wiki.eclipse.org/User_Interface_Best_Practices_Working_Group. For example, Susan did a great prep for her's http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_UIWG_Walkthrough. The advantage of the wiki page is then we can annotate it with comments later and keep it as a history for the call. It also means people don't need to search through their email for the call. I'm not suggesting dismantling the powerpoint pages in favor of wiki pages, just have it attached there and then maybe have some intro text (goals, etc) and then space for post write up.
Sure, I'll create a Wiki page later today, with some background information regarding each of the Preference sections. If people have comments before the call that would be great as well.

Dave

Back to the top