[ui-best-practices-working-group] Added "Previous Meetings" to wiki page

I've added a "Previous Meetings" section to the wiki page which now contains these two items:

July 9th : Search UI pain points walkthrough (Bogdan Vatkov)

June 25th : Equinox_p2_UIWG_Walkthrough (Susan Franklin McCourt)

It'd be great if we kept pages for each walkthrough, for one so we have a central place to refer back to the material, and for another as examples of how we've done previous walkthroughs.  For example, Susan's is now there as a great template of how to prep for one that we can point future presenters to.  Ideally prep would be via the wiki page, with any meeting summary notes added to that page.

Regards,

Kevin

Back to the top