Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Multiple projects for Client-Server application

Hi Jonathan,

You are not in the right place - this mailing list is for UI designers who
work on Eclipse projects, not with Eclipse.

Please ask on one of the newsgroups (http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups). If
you are not sure which one, ask for help on the "Eclipse Newcomers" group.
You can also try the #eclipse channel on IRC (see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/IRC).

Boris

ui-best-practices-working-group-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 28.08.2007
11:56:57: