RE: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Next UIBPWG meeting

Let’s push for the 25th.  It will give us more time to get a quorum.

From: ui-best-practices-working-group-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ui-best-practices-working-group-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Fraser
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 8:58 PM
To: User Interface Best Practices Working Group
Subject: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Next UIBPWG meeting

“The time has come," the Walrus said,"To talk of many things …” from Through the Looking-Glass.

I hope everyone is still basking in the glory of the Europa release.  Now it’s time to get back in the game.  I think we should start up the bi-weekly meetings again.  I would like to propose this Wednesday July 18th at 10:00 am PST, if we can get a quorum, or the following week Wednesday, July 25.

As far as agenda, we may need to start right at the beginning with the charter and goals for the year.

Any comments or thoughts from the group are most welcome.

Best,

Bob Fraser

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.
Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

Back to the top