[ui-best-practices-working-group] Changing font size in Eclipse quickly

Hi, sorry if this is not the right place, but it was
the closest in topic to my question.

It seems to me that changing the font size quickly
in Eclipse would be useful, because the same
eclipse installation could be better used on different
monitors and resolutions.

So, my question: is there a very quick way to change
the font size? Going to the
windows/preferences/ general/appearances/ colors and fonts
screen isn't exactly quick, since I sometimes have to do this
several times a day.

Could there be a font size dropdown or something else which
would give one or two click font changing?

Is there a plugin which does this already? I searched and
came up empty.

Patrick Draper --- pdraper@xxxxxxxxx
Austin, Texas --- http://www.pdrap.org

Back to the top