[ufk-dev] Inquiry About current Status

Hello Everyone,

I was trying to find Jface Viewer port to GWT to use Eclipse databinding with GWT.

I found this project and this looked very interesting, but i am unable to find latest code. The latest i found is of  2008 and no activity afterwards

Is this project still happening???? If yes then AWESOME, please anybody let me know about the latest repository  location and some other documents if any for making GWT application with EMF databinding.

Er.Puneet Jindal

+91-7503014404

Back to the top