Re: [ufk-dev] Terminating UFaceKit-Project

Hi Tom,

This is truly a sad news.
But I would not agree UFaceKit is not ready for the prime time.
I have used it in a large project with a great success.
Besides its the only project which provides a Swing faced abstraction
for eclipse-databinding.

Thank you very much for all your work!

  Max

P.S. I understand you are not interested anymore, but I have a couple
of patches to contribute back to UFaceKit.
Mutable tree and table models, bidirectional table and tree selection
mapping... Let me know if you are interested.

Back to the top