Re: [ufk-dev] Swing ObservableListTableModel remove glitch

Awesome!
This is patch really did the trick! Thank you very much, Tom!

By the way, why fireTableRowsDeleted(1,1) was called? If two first
elements are removed ListDiff
will generate two Diff entries with index 0. And ListDiffVisitor will
pass this 0 twice to the underlying model.
Isn't it?

On 9 February 2011 05:09, Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've found the problem and fixed it in SVN.
>
> The problem is that when a multi remove/add happens we should have
> delivered e.g. for the remove a fireTableRowsDeleted(0,0) twice but we
> delivered something like this:
>
> fireTableRowsDeleted(0,0)
> fireTableRowsDeleted(1,1)
>
> I'll try to implement a better fix later when I have more time. E.g. we
> should fireTableRowsDeleted() with a range, same is true for additions
> instead of single events who force a redraw everytime.
>
> Tom

Back to the top