Re: [ufk-dev] Default realm

Hi,

Hm. Looking at the code of the SWT implementation I have to correct
myself. The Realm the UI-Widgets update themselves is by default the
SwingRealm but I think the problem is that we are using
Thread.currentThread() which is wrong.

We'd have to use the dispatcher thread of swing. Do you know by chance
how to get to this thread?

Tom