[ufk-dev] Portal nominating Committers on wrong projects

Hi,

Not sure who I should contact with this but I just made a nomination on
the eclipse.e4 project today but portal did the nomination on a
completely different project (eclipse.incubator.ufacekit).

See mail to e4-dev today 9:06 CEST. It looks like portal when logged in
as Tom Schindl thinks that eclipse.e4 nominations are going to
eclipse.incubator.ufacekit.

Beside giving me pointers to people who could fix this bug (which
probably has something to do with my different project assigments in the
platform-project) I'd like to revoke the nomination for Olivier on
eclipse.incubator.ufacekit because this was never intended.

Tom

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top