Re: [ufk-dev] Diff between develop & bundle directory

Hi Cyril,

Sorry for the late response but I was on holiday for the last 2 weeks.

If you take a close look at them you'll notice that stuff in bundles is
not holding any eclipse specific metadata like (.project, ...) - because
maven should create them for you - whereas the one in develop has it and
links in the source using svn:external.

The stuff in develop is simply a virtual view on the sources for Eclipse
users who don't necessarily want to deal with maven. One could think
about doing the same e.g. for netbeans, ... users :-)

Tom