[tycho-user] Configure the output folder of assemble-repository

I try to configure the output directory for my product build to go into a different folder according to [1]:

<plugin>
	<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
	<artifactId>tycho-p2-repository-plugin</artifactId>
	<version>${tycho.version}</version>
	<executions>
		<execution>
			<id>assemble-repository</id>
			<goals>
				<goal>assemble-repository</goal>
			</goals>
			<phase>package</phase>
			<configuration>

<repositoryLocation>${project.build.directory}/update-site-${project.artifactId}</repositoryLocation>
			</configuration>
		</execution>
	</executions>
</plugin>

but the configuration does not seem to have any effect and m2e complains there is no such configuration property, so it seems I'm overseen something but can't get whats missing here...

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-p2/tycho-p2-repository-plugin/assemble-repository-mojo.html#repositoryLocation

Back to the top