[tycho-user] Tycho + source folder containing tests

I'm currently playing around a bit with source folders marked as "test=true" to place tests+code side by side in PDE/Tycho. But I can't find much information how or if it is supposed to work in tycho.

What I have done so far:
- created a folder src_test and marked it as a test folder with custom output folder
- created a test class with some compile error in it
- but the build succeeds

as I'm using tycho pomless tycho surefire is not enabled for my plugin. Would it have worked if I have had enabled surefire? Is surefire responsible to compile the test classes? Are source folders that contain test are explicitly excluded in the normal build?

Another thing that came into my mind: now that I define different output folders, I wonder if tycho should not actually use the configured ones from the .classpath than the maven defaults (target)?

Back to the top