Von: Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Montag, 15. März 2021 09:03
An: Tycho user list <tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Keppler Michael (ETAS/ESW-CI) <Michael.Keppler@xxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [tycho-user] Issue with Tycho > 0.22.0

Hi Michael,

The example does include and use a repository that contains 2 versions of activemq.

The behavior of Tycho or p2 in that case is incorrect: if resolution of "features" brings activemq 5.2 as dependency, further processing of the "configurations" shouldn't bring another version of the dependency. This is indeed a bug and should be reported as such.

Cheers,

Back to the top