Re: [tycho-user] Issue with Tycho > 0.22.0

You should base your product on features not on plugins if you need to have mixed versions.

Am 12.03.21 um 14:36 schrieb Andreas:
Hello

I just tried it with Tycho 2.2.0 and 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT but the issue remains. I also update my sample project on github to use Tycho 2.2.0 by default.

Regards,
Andreas