Re: [tycho-user] Main JUnit 5 issues?

“No tests found” (from 2.2) is NOT a problem anymore for me with 2.3-SNAPSHOT.

An inconvenience is that Tycho builds have compile errors when using the Junit Classpath container in eclipse and I forget to manually add the same imports/dependencies in the manifest.mf. However, that can be fixed by myself each time.

The lag between Eclipse releases supporting a new Junit version and Tycho supporting that same version is something I ran into multiple times in the past. I guess there is not much that can be done in that area.

Generally speaking, Junit 5 is working okay for me with both PDE and Tycho. You may want to invest your time for others with real issues. J

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Michael Keppler

LTO Release Engineering (ETAS/ESW-CI)
Tel. +49 711 3423-2429 | Fax +49 711 89661-0 | Michael.Keppler@xxxxxxxx