From: Christopher Erlanger <erlanger@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 25 February 2021 20:22
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [tycho-user] Open donwloaded DMG image failed on macOS Catalina 10.15.7

Hi @All I try to create an RCP Application with a maven build. Creating 3 archive files is working fine but after upload the zipped file for macOS to GitHub and download it. Then after unpacking the Eclipse.app posts an error: ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍
Hi @All

I try to create an RCP Application with a maven build.

Creating 3 archive files is working fine but after upload the zipped file for macOS to GitHub and download it. Then after unpacking the Eclipse.app posts an error:

"Eclipse.app" is damaged and cannot be opened. It is recommended to move the item to the trash.

I've tested it with a very simple RCP application: https://github.com/CE7/tycho-example.git

I get the same behavior here too. After the *.zip file has been uploaded to GitHub and downloaded and unpacking again.

Which settings or configurations are missing so that the uploaded file can be executed also on macOS?

Thanks and best regards

Christopher Erlanger

Wir weisen Sie darauf hin, dass Ihnen gemäß Artikel 13 der Datenschutz-Grundverordnung verschiedene Rechte als betroffene Person zustehen.

Eine ausführliche Information, welche Rechte dies im Einzelnen sind und wie Ihre Daten verarbeitet werden,

Unsere allgemeinen Datenschutzhinweise finden Sie unter https://www.minova.de/de/datenschutz.html.

Back to the top