Re: [tycho-user] Junit5 tests no longer found with Tycho 2.2

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 2:02 PM Felix Dorner <felix.dorner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I am migrating from tycho 1.7 to 2.2. In 1.7 my junit 5 tests run fine, but for 2.2 I get "No tests found". I'm not sure how the test finding thing goes on but the surefire.properties file which is passed to the test runner application totally finds test classes:

__provider.tc.1=...
__provider.tc.0=...

Can you share a minimal reproducer?  I've heard of such cases and every time it was different missing piece but these should be fixed now so I really need a way to see what goes wrong in your case.

any ideas?
Thanks,
Felix

--