Re: [tycho-user] Compile failures only in Tycho

Hi

https://wiki.eclipse.org/OCL/Dev/Releng/Issues_Documentation#Strange_.40NonNull_related_compiler_failures_on_Java_11

describes some 'impossible' compiler failures that I got with Tycho 1.7.0 onwards. You might find that Mickael's set deriveReleaseCompilerArgumentFromTargetLevel false suggestion is as magic for you as it was for me.

    Regards

        Ed Willink