Re: [tycho-user] How to prepare the p2-site for an offline target platform to be used in a tycho build

I can just assume that the real problem is that eclipse download-servers are sometimes unreliable. Then it is possible for a build to fail because it can't contact the server.

That's why I suggested that the real solution would be a mirror of critical update-sites (e.g. Nexus allows to mirror P2-Sites). Such a mirror could be 'local' to the build-server and is the very fast.