Re: [tycho-user] Generating the Extension Point Reference HTML documention for the Eclipse Help system

There is also the cdt (done in a bit Maven way than jdt.doc.isv) https://git.eclipse.org/c/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git/tree/doc/org.eclipse.cdt.doc.isv/pom.xml#n53 which calls https://git.eclipse.org/c/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git/tree/doc/org.eclipse.cdt.doc.isv/buildDoc.xml . This is probably the simplest solution I can find for you.
Would you please open a bug report for that?
Mickael, now that we have all artifacts (e.g. https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.eclipse.pde/org.eclipse.pde.core) it should be slightly easier cause in theory we could point to them directly. WDYT?