Re: [tycho-user] Tycho source feature plugin serverity setting for missing source plugins

You should be able to already do this with standard Maven functionality. Add in the parent POM the common parts for the plugin and add in the child pom just the configuration for the excludes with the attribute "combine.children".

 <excludes combine.children="append">

   <exclude>what ever</exclude>

 </excludes>