Re: [tycho-user] Usage of Eclipse-BundleShape: dir with Tycho

Thank you folks. Christoph we have the same bundle shipped for Eclipse as well as OSGI runtime so I guess the engineering team decided to go this route but I will double check this as well.

Thanks Mickael for the explanation on when the unzip happens!

On Thu, Nov 5, 2020 at 7:23 PM Christoph Läubrich <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 > As I understand it to create an unpacked bundle (for example a bundle
 > which ships JAR files or DLL's) we need to add Eclipse-BundleShape

Eclipse-BundleShape is a pure Eclipse/Equinox extension, neither dlls
nor embedded jars require this anyways as they are supported by plain
OSGi already.