Re: [tycho-user] Unable to launch test runtime with tycho-surefire 2.1

These 127 seems that somewhere a -1 code is returned by the application so its not a kill or something (these are >=128 usually) so something simply prevents the application to run -> no output, no debugging

Maybe the test requests too much RAM, the JVM can't read the classes (too old java version?) or something like missing GTK libs or something.