Re: [tycho-user] Tycho compiler option for generating jni headers

Hi Mickael,

thank you for your answer!

I will follow up your suggestion. But I think it will be quite tricky with plain maven if it comes to that, as the javac –h command seems to need all Java dependencies (Java Sourcepath), which is normally handled by tycho.

Best regards

Ahmet

Ahmet Bilgin, M.Sc.
Software Development

MAGMA Gießereitechnologie GmbH

P: +49 241 88901 203
Kackertstrasse 16-18, 52072 Aachen, Germany
www.magmasoft.de
a.bilgin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

 GERMANY ● USA ● BRAZIL ● SINGAPORE ● SOUTH KOREA ● CHINA ● INDIA ● TURKEY ● CZECH REPUBLIC

Please note that our shipping and billing address and contact details including phone number have changed. Please update your records to replace our previous address: Kackertstraße 11, DE-52072 Aachen, with the following new address: MAGMA Gießereitechnologie GmbH, Kackertstraße 16-18, DE-52072 Aachen

MAGMA Gießereitechnologie GmbH | Kackertstraße 16-18, 52072 Aachen, Germany | Legal form: GmbH, Register court: Aachen HRB 3912, Value added tax identification number: DE121745780 | Management: Dr. Marc C. Schneider (CEO and President), Dr.-Ing. Jörg C. Sturm (Managing Director)