Re: [tycho-user] No surefire report if I have test failures

Lars,

Are you trying to avoid specifying a Post-build Action?  That always seems to work well, and captures tests for failing builds, e.g., like this the other day:

https://ci.eclipse.org/emf/job/gerrit/128/

The job configuration is publicly visible:

https://ci.eclipse.org/emf/job/gerrit/configure

Regards,
Ed