Re: [tycho-user] Is the usage of clean required for Tycho builds?

Hi Lars,

as always it depends! If you have features I often encountered the problem that without clean maven decides that a feature has not changed and thus must not be recompiled. But if your build qualifier changes the packaging of updatesites/products can fail without clean.