Re: [tycho-user] can tycho be configured that the target that is configured in the pom is always used above the local repo?

ah that also doesnt work nicely for me
i need to do "mvn install"
because that 3rd party that i also build locally (and create a p2 site for)
also consists of 2 git repo;s (eclipse.dltk.core, eclipse.dltk._javascript_)
so to build the repo site i need to build both and the _javascript_ part needs to core then..

But after that when i want to build my own product it should use the p2 site (thats in our .target file)
Not the one that are in the local maven repos

But building multiply branches of our product is then a pain, because suddenly all branches use the latest stuff from my local repo
If i delete that then i need rebuild both dltk repo's all the time again..

I really need better ordering, should i create a case for this?

So target is always first, then look at local repo for the latest stuff (and use the filters if they are filtered)