Re: [tycho-user] Forking in combination with BREE (Re: should <showWarnings>false</showWarnings> work?)

phhh, thx..

that did fix the problem of not finding the toolchain, i don't get it i thought i copied it straight from the manifest.mf

but now i am back that it fails with "compileoutOfProcess not supported"

and without the fork param but with:

 <showWarnings>false</showWarnings>
<compilerArgument>-warn:none</compilerArgument>

it still gives all the warnings..

but at least now it doesn't matter what JAVA_HOME is and where you run Maven with.