[tycho-user] Build a local p2 and use it as target platform in the same build

Hello,

In a build, I have a project osgifying some 3rd party dependencies from maven and building a p2 from that.

Then I need to build other projects with tycho that are dependent of this p2.

Currently everything works but I need to launch 2 builds, one for the p2 and on for other dependent projects,

I tried to build everything in the same build, but when I add the "p2 project" in the global build, it stop working, because it seems tycho need the p2 to be there as a prerequisite of the build.

Do you know a way to achieve what I want ? building a p2 and use it as target platform as part of the same build ?

or do I need to keep 2 separates build ?

Thanks,

Arnaud

Back to the top