Re: [tycho-user] Is it possible to add mockito as a maven dependency to a test plugin?

> On Thursday, August 15, 2019, Steinar Bang <sb@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> Is it possible to add mockito and hamcrest as maven dependencies to a
>> test plugin project built with tycho[1]?

> Use the Orbit p2 repo to get those artifacts in a p2/Tycho-friendly way:
> https://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20190602212107/repository

In other words: No it isn't possible...? :-)

That's a pity, it would have simplified things a lot, if I could have
used artifacts from maven central (provided that they are OSGi bundles,
of course...).

Back to the top