Re: [tycho-user] [WARNING] Target location type 'Directory' is not supported

I did not deselect any plugins in RuntimeConfiguration.
what i did is .
i created the targetplatform for buildship gradle with this updatesite (http://download.eclipse.org/buildship/updates/e411/snapshots/3.x ) and set the targetplatform successfully.
when i search for gradle tooling plugin in RuntimeConfiguration there it is not showing, that means it is not downloaded right
is there any otherway to get this plugin into my  targetplatform or RuntimeConfiguration .