Re: [tycho-user] Maven Tycho Release Workflow with pomless build

Hi Martin,

that's not the actual problem.
The .polyglot.build.properties are not in the git repo.
For me it just seems that the maven-publish-plugin cannot handle the
.polyglot.build.properties
When I generate the pom files by using the tycho-pomgenerator-plugin
the release works.

So my actual question is whether it is possible to omit these
generated pom files for the maven-publish-plugin, but I think it is
not.
So I guess using the tycho-pomgenerator-plugin is the "right" approach.

Best regards, Simon