Re: [tycho-user] Include JRE with Java 11?

use jlink to extract the same thing..
You can of couse just ship the JDK (and strip as much as possible your self)

Problem with jlink is first that you need to know what modules you need to have

I don't know, does anybody know (or done your self) what modules you need to include to get as close to the jre that we have in java 8?
Or even better, what modules we need to fully be able to run a Eclipse SDK ?
(and yes then you still have to look if you need to ship more modules depending on what you use)

johan