[tycho-user] Integrate OSGI bundle in Tycho build

Hi,

I am having some troubles integrating two builds within Eclipse. Here are some details on what I try to do:

I have a project A, that is built with maven (without tycho), and generates a set of bundles (using the maven bundle plugin) A1, A2, and A3. A1 has a dependency to A2 and A3.

I also have a project B, built with Tycho, that generates a set of Eclipse plugins and an update site that have dependencies on the bundles generated from A (e.g. B1 requires A1 and A2, etc). I am able to build it with Tycho, and when I install the update site everything work as expected.

However, when I import A1, A2, A3, and the projects from B in an Eclipse workspace there are some dependency resolving issues in the B projects, which seem to be partially random: e.g. B1 does not find A1 and A2, but if I restart Eclipse A1 will be resolved or A2, etc. The issue may also appear on re-exported dependencies, that are not resolved by the projects from B.

I also found that if I put A1, A2, and A3 in the dropins/ folder of my Eclipse installation everything work as expected.

I am not sure this issue is relevant to this mailing list, since everything is fine from the Tycho side, but maybe one of you has encountered this issue and have a way to fix it.

Thanks,

Gwendal DANIEL

Back to the top