[tycho-user] Problem finding features

Hi,

I have a problem with finding dependencies while building a product with Tycho.

I defined two plugins with the application and product described in it.

I added a feature to group these plugins and to be able to add that to my .product file.

Now when I build my product maven can’t fin this feature with the message:

[INFO] {osgi.os=linux, osgi.ws=gtk, org.eclipse.update.install.features=true, osgi.arch=x86}

[ERROR] Cannot resolve project dependencies:

[ERROR]   Software being installed: TechPubStudio 1.0.0.qualifier

[ERROR]   Missing requirement: TechPubStudio 1.0.0.qualifier requires 'org.eclipse.equinox.p2.iu; de.kgucms.tps.client.base.feature.feature.group [1.0.0,1.0.1)' but it could not be found

[ERROR]

[ERROR] See http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Dependency_Resolution_Troubleshooting for help.

[ERROR] Cannot resolve dependencies of MavenProject: tps:tps.product:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT @ D:\tps-product-dev-2-8\GITRepo\usability\tps.product\pom.xml: See log for details -> [Help 1]

[ERROR]

[ERROR]

My feature has the ID de.kgucms.tps.client.base.feature

What is maven looking for?

Could you please help me finding the right direction to debug this?

Thanks

Stefan

Back to the top