[tycho-user] Target platform with platform specific features

Hi everyone,

I have a target platform which contains a platform specific feature (called MyFeature) (os="win32", ws="win32"). In my target-platform-configuration I configured multiple environments (like os=linux, ws=gtk) . Unfortuntely the build fails with with message:
"MyFeature.feature.group 0.0.1.201807111753 cannot be installed in this environment because its filter is not applicable."

In the end I want to use the eclipse-repository packaging type to build a self-contained p2 repository which contains all the features I need (including MyFearure) and the native launcher artifacts (inclusing linux).

How can I achieve this?

Kind regards
Oliver

Back to the top