Re: [tycho-user] patching eclipse jars

If I understand you, you want to replace a plugin in eclipse with a custom built one, to fix a bug. You need a feature patch for this. Once you know what that is, you can go and find out how to build one with tycho. You said you did this before but without tycho, what build system did you use before?