Re: [tycho-user] Target for Mac some problems.

Ø    Yes, I meant info.plist.  I was having a brain fart trying to remember what the name was.  If CFBundleExecutable is already “myapp” then “MyApp.app/Contents/MacOS/myapp” should exist.  However CFBundleExecutable doesn’t have to be “myapp” – it could be eclipse, as long as “MyApp.app/Contents/MacOS/eclipse” executable exists.

it is all "myapp"
so i guess everywhere MacOSX should already report it like that

Back to the top