Re: [tycho-user] Target for Mac some problems.

but if the app is already called myapp.app
and in the Info.plist (i guess thats what you mean right instead of the init.plist?) also there properties like CFBundleExecutable, CFBundleIdentifier and CFBundleName are all also something with "myapp"

then still what is the problem that then a folder name inside that package is called "eclipse" ???
i still don't get that.