From: "Tom Bryan (tombry)"<tombry@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "김도영"<kimdo489@xxxxxxxxx>; "Tycho user list"<tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
Sent: 2018-04-09 (월) 23:06:20
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] Target for Mac some problems.

For my RCP application, we followed the instructions on this blog: https://dentrassi.de/2014/09/09/creating-a-mac-os-app-bundle-with-maven-tycho/.  I have no idea whether that’s the approved way, but it’s been working for me for the last couple of years.  YMMV.

The key trick was using the <rootFolders> element in the pom.xml for the product on macosx.

---Tom