[tycho-user] Running TPD to Target before actual build

Hi,

I would like to use a tpd file (https://github.com/mbarbero/fr.obeo.releng.targetplatform) for my target definition.
The Readme of the TPD Project also describes a way of generating the target file using maven.
I would like to use this, but fail as tycho is trying to resolve the target before my transformation kicks in.

I know I could run two dedicated mvn commands, but I would like to still be able to call "mvn clean install" once.

Do you have a suggestion for a possible solution?

Thank you.

Cheers,
Eugen

--
Eugen Neufeld, M.Sc.

Software Engineer / Consultant
EclipseSource Munich

Email: eneufeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/munich
Mobil: +49 176 22 85 11 50
Phone: +49 89 21 555 30 - 13
Fax: +49 89 21 555 30 - 19

EclipseSource Muenchen GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
80992 Muenchen

General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Koegel
Registered Office: Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1, 80992 Muenchen, Commercial Register Muenchen, HRB 191789

Back to the top